Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Serenity NOW!

You would think, with the mortgage loan crisis and people going bankrupt left and right and defaulting on their mortgages, that the mortgage companies would be bending over backwards to retain and please their good customers, the ones who, rather than mail them the keys, agree to eat the 10% loss of value on their home when trying to sell it.

BUT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!


The government will bail them out, what do they care?

If this falls though, it's Jingle Mail time. Buy a new house, then mail in the keys to the old one. I could've done that three months ago, but I tried to do the right thing. In return, I get people who can't be bothered to return my phone calls, and when I finally do catch them answering their phones, they lie. It's like a bad marriage.

No comments: