Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Treasure Hunting

I've just gone through all 200-odd posts and added tags so my loyal readers can more easily search for the little nougets of wisdom hidden throughout this sucky blog.

In doing so, I've also noticed some areas of weakness on my part. Clearly, I'm not writing enough about sex or ghosts, so I need to work on that. Also, I've got more Harry Potter posts than Lord of the Rings posts, and that ain't right. Things that suck (at #2) is blowing the pants off Things that don't suck (just 3 posts!), and I've got way too many People are stupid posts, so I need to work on my attitude and try to be more positive. It would help if people weren't so stupid.

Now, I'm completely exhausted. I think I'll take a nap and maybe have sex with a ghost while watching Lord of the Rings.

No comments: