Thursday, October 06, 2005

First Post Baby

I know, I know, it's been forever since I updated my web page and you're just dying to know what I've been doing lately. You just devoured Dark Thane and reread Thieves' Guild for the tenth time and you're like all itchy and stuff, can't wait to read my next trek through the world of Krynn.

Am I right? Tell me I'm right.

No?

Perhaps you're here because you clicked the redirect link from my 20m page. Congratulations. 20m sucks in a big way. I'm leaving that page up because it's the main link in Google and other search engines. I don't have my own web page because I don't need it. A blog is better, right? Easier, more seductive.

Well, for one thing you can leave direct comments for me. You can tell me how much I screwed up the dwarves, ask me if Cael is really Tanis' son, or when I plan to write another Dragonlance novel, or how thick is the hair on my back, or whatever. Yeah, I know, you're excited.

So I'll be posting here periodically, whenever the fit takes me.

Talk amongst yourselves.

No comments: