Monday, July 13, 2009

Peeple R Stoopid

Here is the amazing story of Charlie Brown and the German pilot who decided not to shoot him down.

I know, I know, if it had been Snoopy, the Red Baron would have blown him out of the sky. Feel free to make your own jokes.

That' s not why I'm posting this. I'm posting this because I received this story in an email. At the bottom of the email I found this inspirational observation:

THIS WAS BACK IN THE DAYS WHEN THERE WAS HONOR IN BEING A WARRIOR...THEY PROUDLY WORE UNIFORMS, AND THEY DIDN'T HIDE IN AMBUSH INSIDE A MOSQUE, OR BEHIND WOMEN AND CHILDREN, NOR DID THEY USE MENTALLY RETARDED WOMEN AS SUICIDE BOMBERS TO TARGET AND KILL INNOCENT CIVILIANS...HOW TIMES HAVE CHANGED.

No, all they did was wear their uniforms while murdering 6 million Jews. All they did was plunge the world into a war in which 50-70 million people died. Lest we forget...



Ah, those were the days.

No comments: